Patience my friends, we have a few tricks for you to try:)
How do you know if it is a fertility issue? The rule of thumb is, if a couple has been having unprotected sex for one year and they have not conceived, it is probably a fertility issue.
A few months back one of our naturopathic doctors called to discuss our traditional fertility blend. He called today, happy to say that his patient is finally pregnant, actually four months pregnant…yahoo! She had been trying to get pregnant for along time and was even considering invetro, which he was adamantly against, due to the financial pressures and the complications of multiple births on the parents.
After speaking with him I thought, we need to share this information with couples who are trying to conceive:
- Eat healthy and take an excellent multi vitamin (zinc and vitamin C)
- Exercise and be out in nature
- Track ovulation and have sex on those days
- Save sperm for ovulation day 🙂
- Sperm count checked
- Herbs for male sexuality – Damiana, Ginseng, Sarsaparilla and Saw Palmetto
- Herbs for female sexuality – Raspberry Leaves, False Unicorn Root
- Traditional Fertility Formula for female – Chaste Tree, Damiana & Saw Palmetto
- Thyroid needs to be checked, even if blood test comes back good, it would not hurt to nourish you thyroid, actually it can help! Gals try Thyrogo
- Warm womb – use a hot water bottle every day. Place on abdomen & lower back. This treatment has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for a cold womb
- Anxiety tea – St. John’s Wort, Borage, Skullcap, Lavender and Rose
- Single teas – Chamomile and Lemon balm are delicious relaxing teas
- Top Secret “Chill Out!” 🙂
Go forth and multiply, but most of all, have fun while you are at it!
Leave a Reply